Tumentsogt Tsevegmid (Inviting)
Ts. Tumentsogt has been working as CEO of Erdenes Mongol since October 2016.
- MSc, Moscow Power Engineering Institute, Russia
- MPA from Indiana University, US.
- CEO, General Electric (GE) International Operations Mongolia LLC, GE International Inc, Ulaanbaatar (UB), Mongolia, 2011-2016
- Senior Infrastructure Specialist, World Bank Mongolia, UB, Mongolia, 2007-2011
- Head of International Cooperation Division, Ministry of Fuel and Energy, Government of Mongolia, UB, Mongolia, 2005-2007
- Commissioner and Board Member, Energy Regulatory Authority (ERA), UB, Mongolia, 2004-2005
- Board Member, Business Council of Mongolia (BCM), Mongolian National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MNCCI), UB City Chamber of Commerce (UBCC), UB Development Corporation (UBDC), and CEO Club
Areas of Expertise
project management, project financing, and investment loan in infrastructure (power, water, renewable energy, and railway), mining, and other sectors